snack suggestions for end of day please

Options
2»

Replies

• Sofithomas
    Sofithomas Posts: 118
    Options
    Ra almonds, almond butter with blueberries and cinnamon, peppermint tea or hot water and lemon, square or two of datk choc, oatmeal with egg whites, egg white omlette (3 egg whites are 45 cals and will fill you up, plus will boost your protein macro), veg with almond butter/ veg in general, boil up some broccoli for a great texture and healthy snack!! Lits of things :D
  • Louise5152
    Options
    i absolutely love peanut butter but can't keep it in the house, the only thing it would see would be a spoon and then the inside of my mouth, probably the full jar lol, i've just had a small piece of white buttery toast which was scrummy and didn't break the bank, hopefully this will keep me satisfied till morning, fat free fromage frais with a bit of sweetner is also a nice evening snack :)
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I usually have a cup of ice cream (240 - 300 cals depending on flavor) or 50g of popcorn (1/4 c. unpopped, 191 cals) before bed... I just budget.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    For a very special treat I have 4 strawberries cut-up, 2 tablespoons of cool whip lite and one 100 cal serving of pound cake. It is soooo delicious and comes to under 150 cals!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    heated oatmeal with water and protein powder.... dash of cinnamon, flax,
  • casiopeiya
    Options
    I keep a bag of dark chocolate Dove squares in my refrigerator. I have one most evenings. It's my way of signaling my body that I am done for the day.

that's a great idea!! I just got into the dark chocolate, so I'm keeping this in mind :)
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I usually go for the Crispy Mini's (I like the Sour Cream and Onion one's). Not the healthiest, but not horrible either. I like potato chips, so this helps with those cravings.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    air popped popcorn

celery, carrots and/or jicama & hummus

almonds and dried fruit

apple slices and peanut butter
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream sandwichs or wieght watchers has good ones too
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    About 10-15 dark chocolate chips and a couple of ounces of red wine. Let the chips dissolve (don't chew them) and it lasts a long time. :)
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Apple
  • dmf80
    dmf80 Posts: 60
    Options
    Dark chocolate banana babies!!!!!! Whole Foods has them in the Chicago-area.