Lets Share Guilt-Free Treat Recipes & Ideas :)

bxtr87
bxtr87 Posts: 17
Some of my favs:
1) 1/4 pkg Dream Whip, prepared with 2Tbsp Skim Milk + 1/8tsp vanilla extract
1/2 serving Greek Yogurt (about 87g or 3/8Cup)
1/2Cup Berries
-Mix together the dream whip and yogurt. Sprinkle berries over top.
2) 1 pound fresh cranberries
1Cup water
sugar substitute equal to 1/2Cup Sugar
Wash cranberries then put with water in small saucepan. Simmer about 5 minutes until berries have burst. Remove from heat
and add sugar substitute. Refrigerate until used ... 1/2Cup per serving.
3) Vitalicious Muffin Tops (in freezer section @ grocery store), alone or with sugar-free ice cream/ low-fat frozen yogurt
:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• bxtr87
    bump ... anyone got any to add PLZ!!
  • bxtr87
    :brokenheart:
  • pokeelyy
    pokeelyy Posts: 34 Member
    1/2 cantaloupe
    frozen green beans
    Air popped popcorn
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    I have a problem, in as much as your treats sound way too healthy to be treats, My guilt free would be??????? I can't think of any! So I think I need to work on that, Then maybe I will not need the bad treats like chocolate all the time! :sad:
  • kmitchel123
    kmitchel123 Posts: 1 Member
    Light Coolwhip with a cup of sugar free jello
    Or
    Light Coolwhip with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Just recently I discovered sugar snap peas. They're quite good raw, are low cal, healthy, sweet and crunchy.
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    I've been having this every night:

Sugar cone (50 cal) + 2 Tablespoons light cool whip (20 cal) + 1 tsp mini chocolate chips (23 cal). It's like a fake ice cream cone for 93 calories. It's also really good with diced up strawberries with little calories added.
  • bump for other favorites. I love 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, mix in 1 TBLSP. Reduced fat peanut butter and about 8-10 sliced fresh strawberries..Yummy.Strawberries are so few in calories you can add more if you like. I just made the conglomeration yesterday and liked it so much that I ate it for lunch today.
    Almost forgot I use Dannon plain non fat Greek Yogurt.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Chocolate Covered Katie.com............(awesome healthier versions of desserts) check it out
  • I whip up 1/2 cup of light whipping cream with 2 packages splenda, then add 1 tablespoon unsweet cocoa powder. I dip strawberries and other fruit in it. Its like having chocolate covered fruit!! Or having it alone can satisfy a chocolate craving!
  • nyxt
    nyxt Posts: 60
    2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa (20 cal)
    splenda (0 cal)
    1/2 tsp coffee creamer or powdered milk (around 5 cal)
    2 drops vanilla essence (0 cal)

put all the ingredients in a cup, add some water until you have a creamy mixture, pop in the microwave at high for 15 seconds (this will make the mixture thicker and more toasty), stir and add vanilla essence.

put it inside a freezer for a couple of hours or until it's almost frozen
    (you can mix-in some almonds and blueberries and what not when it's already cold but not yet frozen, if you can stand having some extra calories)

there, ultra low-calorie chocolate ice cream :)