NSV - Warrior Dash

Options
2»

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for the info, my first is in 1 month and I'm a bit nervous, glad to hear it was easier than you expected :)
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for that one as well. It's nice to know there's other Colorado people on here :)
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash in Louisiana later this year! Can't wait!!!

I just ran the one in Mississippi a couple weeks ago and plan on running this one in October.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I so desperately wanna do the Warrior Dash in Barrie, Ont. on Sunday July 22nd. Working on getting someone to come with me, and as soon as I do - I am SoOoOooo signing up! It looks FANtastic! Fingers crossed for my Sister-In-Law >.<
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I just ran the one in Mississippi a couple weeks ago and plan on running this one in October.

Nice, I wanted to run the one in MS but I was just coming off the CCC that month and decided to just rest and wait til Oct. Can't wait.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!! Next up:Hero Rush!!! (Herorush.com) It's the 5k firefighter-themed obstacle race!

Oooohhhhh... never heard of it. DEFINITELY going to look into that one.

Next up is actually the zombie run www.runforyourlives.com

:)
  • durpnurp
    durpnurp Posts: 8
    Options

My sister and I are doing this one too! So excited and nervous.

To OP... awesome. Glad to hear it wasn't has hard as you thought it might be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!