My coach is a real.....

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
He sits there when I walk and growls at me.....

IMAG0194.jpg

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    if you crank that thing up really fast and put your coach on it....problem solved
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Haha love :) My kitties are all over me after a good sweat session! I think I must emit phereomnes or something. And they like my equipment too, I often find my cat on my elliptical! lol
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Uggggh, you have such a cute little coach. Mine like to plop on my workout mat between weight lifting and ab work. Refuses to give it back to me, so I have to pick him up and place him elsewhere.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    aww I wish my kitty would do that. He runs when I turn the treadmill on.
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    He is a good looking coach! Too bad he's so pushy! Ha!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Two of my coaches like to brush my stomach while I'm in downward dog... it tickles. :happy:
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    The purrfect coach! *groan*
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Two of my coaches like to brush my stomach while I'm in downward dog... it tickles. :happy:

Two of my coaches attack me with licks and kisses when I am in the downward dog... :tongue:

My other two coaches use my yoga mat as a scratching post.... :grumble:
  • happypath101
    Options
    I have a cute pic of me doing pilates. My dog is leaning into me trying to muscle me off of the matt and get whatever attention she can. She was a medium size dog and it's hard enough to keep your balance doing "the 100's". It's not techincally correct, but I titled it "downward dog". :O)
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    SO adorable! Mine thinks it's cute to sit on my stomach while I'm doing crunches, lol.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    He is adorable. He look similar to my kitty but all he does is chat me to death and walk between my legs while I try to do zumba. Hes been testing my reflexes a lot lately.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous kitty. I love the classic tabbies!