Has anyone tried Isagenix - I'm curious about trying it?

Options
Hi All ~

My uncle who is a chiropractor recently told me about this stuff he and his wife have been taking. It's called Isagenix. He said they have each lost about 20 lbs doing the shakes 2x per day, 3 times a week and then eating healthy the rest of the time. Since I am significantly overweight, he recommended I try it.

Due to some changes recently in my life and the emotional chaos they have left, I don't have much of an appetite. I don't feel like eating and don't want to force myself. So I'm interested in trying this. Just wanted to see if anyone else had tried it and what your experiance was with it. Likes, dislikes, suggestions. I'm open to it all.

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to figure out your head so that you can learn to eat healthy. There is no quick easy fix.......eat less, move more. Shakes won't fix any of that.
  • Morganlin26
    Options
    Isagenix DOES work, it IS healthy, and I am currently on my journey making amazing strides and feeling the best I have EVER felt in my life. I am eating healthier now and including their products into my daily routine. I strongly recommend Isagenix, and am here for you every step of the way if you want to get started yourself :)
  • coliexo
    coliexo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Isagenix 100% works. I'm addicted to the shakes. Chocolate one is delicious & fills me up! Also for years I couldn't go a day without caffeine, I was always tired! Ever since I've been on the program I have so much energy! I tried to 9 day cleanse and lost 10 lbs. I went from 167-141 :) couldn't be happier! If you do want to try it and not pay full retail price please contact me coliebabixo@gmail.com I'd be more than happy to help you reach your goal !
  • JCJester
    JCJester Posts: 1
    Options
    Isogenix is a great program to do to get you going. I have done it a few times (usually once a year) and it does have immediate results that you feel. The only problem with it is that any rapid fat loss also has increased muscle loss. Because I do a lot of weight training this is not the best thing for me because it takes longer to get my muscle strength back then it's worth to me.

I would definitely say try it and if you can be disciplined enough to get through the 9 day cleanse (11 day) or even the month then when your done definitely get on a meal plan afterwards to maximize on it. I hate promoting books or programs but take a look at "The 4 hour body" after doing the program. I hit some major roadblocks and this book has actually really helped me break through them by recommending a good system for eating, recommending LESS training, and just all around benefits for everyday life.
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    just purchased Isagenix today! going to start it as soon as i get it. realisticly i hope to a 2 day cleanse then do the shakes 2x a day 3-5 days a week. I know that with my boyfriend i wont be able to be completely on the diet. i hope that helps with my weight loss and my over all nutrition.
This discussion has been closed.