Hello

Neemo1
Neemo1 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya all, I'm using mfp to trim down , I've got a good 2 stone still to lose. Since using the tracker I've lost a bit and am inspired to keep going:-)

Replies

• leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Welcome to the boards! Good luck on your journey. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Neemo1
    Neemo1 Posts: 10 Member
    Aww, thanks for the welcome:-)
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    So glad you joined! This is a great site and the people here give you so much inspiration:happy:
  • Frumpy
    Frumpy Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone.

Im brand new to this, but so far its a fab site, just the motivation I need.

I dont know how much weight I need to lose (dont own a scales) but Im guessing a stone or so.

My clothes are ultra tight at the moment, and Im feeling fat and frumpy and HATE it, so I decided its time to get off my *kitten* and do something.

I seriously didnt realise how many calories I injest everyday not realising although I do eat healthy I never actually thought about the extras like cooking oil etc.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.