I need a new scale!

Options
2»

Replies

• LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine is messed up to..i can step on and then step off and right back on and weigh 5 pounds more...

i just stepped on a min ago and it said 202.8 then i got right back on and it said 201.8 and then back on and it said 202.8 again so i thought im gonna drink a bunch of water and get back on cause it always goes up when i do that..and it stayed at 202.8..crazy scale.
  • Watchmeshrink21
    Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hahahaha i had the same problem ! i bought a new scale and its working great!...so this is how i check if the scale is correct.

i put 20lbs dumbells on the scale if it reads 20 then its correct. if it reads more i subtract it from my weight , if it reads less i have to add to my weight. Although no one wants to add to there weight !
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My weight watchers scales have a ten year warranty :D I think anything with a warranty that long has to be worth the money
  • Watchmeshrink21
    Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cheap_thoughts
    cheap_thoughts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You know I think my scale is wonky too, but when I put my free weights on it, it's accurate! I just can't believe that the gym and doctor's scales say the same thing, but my home one is at least 5 pounds lighter. Then again, I leave the clothing on the floor when I'm at home! lol
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    The digital scales are nice. Weight Watchers makes a decent one.
    LOVE it too!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have a weight watchers scale that tracks gender, hieght, bmi, weight, previous weight, body fat % and water %. I love it but it runs out of batteries ridiculously often! Every 15 weighs or even less, I have to change em :(

I know your weight changes from day to day, but your gender too??? :-)

Hahahaha Touche! I meant it more as you can tell your gender and it gives a more accurate BMI. Guys BMI and girls BMI have different ratings I think :)
  • jenna_scott
    jenna_scott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me Too!! My scale says I am 7 lbs lighter than the one at the gym, my gym is less than a mile from my house stopped there on my way home from dropping the kids off at school I walked in weighed myself, turned around went home without working out jumped on the scale same clothes and everything, 7 lbs lighter!

So bumping this so that I can see some good scale recommondations!