Support & Friends Are Always Welcome!

Hey there!

So I have had this app on my phone/iPod since November, but only in the past six weeks have I really gotten serious about my weight and having an all around healthier lifestyle. I have also just recently started really exploring the site & friends & forums and all that good stuff. I love the support system & fact that people have the same struggles as me, & that I am not alone.

I have battled weight my entire life & have tried just about every diet around (I never stick with one), and six weeks ago I was at my heaviest at 191. After really buckling down & pretty much living by MFP, I have dropped 23 pounds & I am currently at 168. My goal is 120-125, which is comfortably in the healthy range for a 5'2 female like myself. It's a long road, but I have no plans to stop :)

So if you're looking for new friends or support, feel free to add me...New friends & a stronger support system are always welcome! :)

Replies

• jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 192 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am on pretty much everyday.
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me too - I'm also on every day.
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'2 as well. But I have a little bit farther to go than you!