Looking For Some Friends

Options
Hi! I joined MFP a while ago but was never really that active with it until recently. I am a distance runner but got injured and gained ten pounds in 3 1/2 months while I was not allowed to excersise (not even cross training). I am 5'2.5", 106lb . I am really good about keeping active since I love excersise in any way shape or form, but I eat too much. I would really like some friends to keep me accountable and to give eachother emotional support.

Replies

• xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    don't give up. before you put that food in your month, remember you cannot work it off like before. There are a lot of exercises you can do without walking or running. Look it up on the internet. I think you will be ok because you are very small already. Just be careful.
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined MFP a while ago but was never really that active with it until recently. I am a distance runner but got injured and gained ten pounds in 3 1/2 months while I was not allowed to excersise (not even cross training). I am 5'2.5", 106lb . I am really good about keeping active since I love excersise in any way shape or form, but I eat too much. I would really like some friends to keep me accountable and to give eachother emotional support.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I love to run as well. It is such a liberating activity and I would definitely love to have more running friends. :) Don't worry about eating too much, as long as you keep a healthy weight you'll be fine. After all, we only live once. we've got to make our lives the best we can make em. I'm definitely here to support!
    <3
    Shoot me a message if you ever start feeling down. I'll try to cheer you up as much as I can :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I usually only run if something is chasing me. Although my brother and I finished Pat's Run (4.2m) this weekend. We decided to do it again next year and beat our time. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!