Total Body Cleanse - Any Suggestions?

2»

Replies

• mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    I've been told by doctors that the body does not need to be "cleansed." But if you want to do a fast to refocus yourself, fine. There are recipes on the web.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Thanks everyone for your advice! I have decided not to take the cleanse route....right now I'm enjoying a Tall Glass of Water with a Spinach and mixed raw vegetable salad!

Even better. :smile:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    I drink a gallon jug of water mixed with 8 oz of pure lemon juice from concentrate and two bags of dandelion root tea ... just drop them in the gallon jug..( its also called detox tea ) 25 tablespoons of 100% pure maple syrup.. its supposedly a fasting drink the maple keeps your blood sugar levels regulated .. ( I am hypoglycemic ) anyway it taste kinda like a arnold palmer ... it makes water weight drop fast and is a good thing to do with any routine technically though you can fast on it ( was given the recipe from a GNC guy ) they say you can go as much as 10 days and to drink as much as you can stand and or need.. :)
  • EAVA
    EAVA Posts: 31 Member
    i just finished 3 days colon cleansing on prune juice, apple juice and water
    http://www.herballegacy.com/Three_Day_Cleanse.html
    it is better to do that over the weekend as you would use washroom a lot
    i lost 5 pounds in 3 days, but I feel much lighter and better