Hi! New

Options
I'm about to turn 45 in a few short weeks. Five years ago I lost 80 plus pounds on WW. I was a smoker for 31 years, QUIT 13 months ago, knowing I would gain weight, but it's time to try and get healthy. I tried WW again and it just didn't work for me this time around, nut sure if it's the new point system. I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day plus WW and still gaining. Out of desperation I hired a PT at the gym. Today was the start of week 3. At the start I weighed 184.5 pounds and I'm 5 '4 3/4". The PT told me we would do weight and measurements again in 4-5 weeks. I have not stepped on scale nor will I until this time. I know I'm losing by the way my clothes are starting to fit. I'm locked into the PT for 3 months and hopefully this will be long enough for me to develop good work out ethics and for my body to crave it. I also have a goal to do the Warrior Dash at the end of June with my son when he gets back into states from deployment. Looking forward to meeting some new friends too. Have a great day!