Best tasting protein/snack bars???

Options
Sebidian
Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
I need opinions on snack bars. I love Fiber One Oats w/Chocolate bars, but not happy with the ingredients in it that I cannot pronounce or that I know are bad - like high-fructose corn syrup. The other major brands store brands (Quaker Fiber & Omega-3 and Kellogg's Fiber Plus) have the same problem. I have tried one of the Kashi flavors, but the taste didn't satisfy me like the flavors of Oats and Chocolate do.

So if anyone knows of a healthy alternative that tastes as good as Fiber One that stays relatively low in fat, Please respond.

Thanks!

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    bumping it up for me. I'm the same way, I love Fiber one bars, but now have decided that I shouldn't eat it because of the ingredients. For now, I'm eating Udi's granola, it's a TON healthier w/ very few and very natural ingredients.
  • kathrynp45
    kathrynp45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have moved away from eating snack bars and I really don't miss them (but it took me awhile to give them up). Instead I eat nuts with fresh or dried fruit which keep me full longer. For me the snack bars were underlying supporting my daily chocolate habit. As a part of my success in weight loss this time around, I had to move away from chocolate because I am too vunerable to binge on it....