The Final Meltdown 6.18.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good mornin ladies

I have so fell off the wagon the last couple of days and I am trying soooo hard to get back on. I went way over on my cals yesterday , but i did get a walk in last night but I need to watch my food AND SODIUM. I know having my cousin in town is going to throw my routine off over the next couple of weeks but I am trying my hardest to set a good example for her. She is only 14 and the entire family is obese except me and her, so I want to get her in good habits since she looks up to me and my DH.
Someone please kick my butt and tell me to get back at it.
I hope yall are having a great day.:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    smadag - you can do it - you will do it - make those choices for you and your cousin - remember she's watching you like a hawk - be the example she needs. You CAN DO IT!
  • chrissyh
    I walked for almost an hour and a half yesterday - which included some 5 minute jogs. Just couldn't psyche myself to keep going - it was a hectic day. I had hoped to burn 400 calories and ended up at over 600-hubby went with me lovin the time together.

Ended up to low on calories - I had dinner and all planned but everything changed and I ended up eating less than I meant to - oh well - better day today-for all of us
  • smadag1
    I know I am the example she needs but yesterday she was motivating me wich is a great help. I have already logged a workout for today to do after work and I must do it. I WILL DO IT..
  • chrissyh
    That's the attitude to have!
  • smadag1
    It is only noon and I am already on my third bottle of water. Normaly it takes me unitl 3pm to reach my 3rd bottle . Yeah for me:drinker:

Were is everybody
  • chrissyh
    Awesome - I better start drinking to catch up I am on my second.
This discussion has been closed.