What does 5'7" and around 170lbs look like?

Options
I'm 5'7" and curious as to what one would look like at 170ish lbs?! I know everyone is built different but It's been soooo long since I've been that weight I just want something to look forward to :) And if you don't mind could you tell me what size you are..thanks!!!

Replies

• KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey there! This isn't exactly what you asked for, I'm 5'9". This was me at 173 pounds, a size 8.

Untitled.png
  • amanada11
    amanada11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weigh about 164 lbs. A little embarrassed to share this but if it helps... I wear a 10-12 in pants (depends on the brand, I almost fit in a 6 at Ann Taylor somehow). Usually a M in tops, sometimes a L (if it buttons, sometimes that isn't even big enough). I'm trying to tone up (especially my arms and belly).

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg
  • amanada11
    amanada11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Now if I could only get the photos to work...
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my starting weight was like 162... if you go to my profile, the pic of me in the grey dress is representative. Remember though, everyone carries their weight differently!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", so kind of close?! :) In my profile pic I am at 175. Good luck with your journey!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    im 5 8 160, sort of close! you have to go look at my pics cuz i just changed the profile pic. sorry. but weight training is the bomb! do it if you arent already! doesnt matter what you weigh as long as your body keeps changing!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am 5'8 and 187 in my profile picture!
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 195 lbs at last weigh in (2 weeks ago) and I'm a size 16. Want to get down to 150 lbs.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 170 and wear a size 10
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    We have the same basic goal! I've got some serious hips so i'm always wary of what others look like at my goal weight (ill never be a size 6 with my baby birthing hips!) I'm very interested to see what everyone looks like too though! nice to know someday I wont be so...lumpy.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I am about 168 pounds in my profile picture. I wear 10's and 12's in pants and Medium or Large in shirts.
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am headed to the that myself. I am hoping for 160 and I am 5'7". Right now I am 205 and a size 14. Last time I was 160 I was a size 12 but that was 31 years ago. I hear sizes are different now than they were. Don't know since I have been in the sizes in the 20's and 30's for so long...
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 1/4 to be exact, so you will look a little thinner than I did! I couldn't find many pictures of me at 170lbs because I got out of that range pretty quick...but this is one that I found!

331hpid.jpg
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weigh about 164 lbs. A little embarrassed to share this but if it helps... I wear a 10-12 in pants (depends on the brand, I almost fit in a 6 at Ann Taylor somehow). Usually a M in tops, sometimes a L (if it buttons, sometimes that isn't even big enough). I'm trying to tone up (especially my arms and belly).

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

You look amazing!
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7'' as well and was wondering the same thing.. man i hope i look as good as you ladies when i get down to that weight..
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    5'8" and 185 pounds in my profile pic. Hoping to add on one at 170 in June :)
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    wow i'm 5'7" and 170 now and I dont look that good!! depends on your build completely I guess
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    Options
    You all look amazing!! I hope I look half as good as you guys do! Eeek! I'm so excited now!!
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Check out www.mybodygallery.com!
  • NamiObsidian
    Options
    To the OP - I'm 5'7", and need to weigh about 160-170 lbs, so I know how you feel.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!