I'm not done yet, but this is my journey!

Options

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!! good job! u look amazing!!!
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have many of the same dvd workouts and you are motivating me to keep at it! You look awesome, but I bet you feel even better inside, more than anything! Thanks for sharing.
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wow, you've made an amazing transformation!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I was nervous to post these pics and now I'm going between smiling & tears welling up in my eyes. It's been one cool ride!
  • hcorbin29
    hcorbin29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FANTASTIC! Way to go! Quite an inspiration for anyone trying to lose weight. Keep up the good work!
  • megtwittles
    megtwittles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am doing ChaLean and am 15 days into it. Hope I can do as well as you.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    just amazing. your hard work has certainly paid off!! you deserve that holiday...enjoy!!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on your accomplishments!!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    OMG you look absolutely amazing! Which program would you find was your favorite/showed the most progress?
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You give me hope. I'm also 5'5'' and had 2 kids. With my oldest, I got up to 206. I had her 3 weeks early. My 2nd I had at 39 weeks and was right under 200. I'm currently at 135. I had gotten down to 125. I just need to start working on the toning.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Amazing results. You are a total inspiration. Can't wait till I look like that in a swim suit
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take back one second of this past 15 months. It has changed me as a wife, friend & mother. I have more to give b/c I have confidence in myself... and that's the BEST feeling in the world!

^^^^
    While you look absolutely amazing, to me that's the second most important part. The strength and confidence we build in each other and ourselves by accomplishing not only a goal, but in many ways a life changing transformation. Finding that inner strength, the confidence and will power to be the person you want to be! That is what is so important. You've found your way, I'm finding mine as is almost everyone on this site! Congratulations to you and thank you for inspiring the rest of us!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    OMG - You look amazing. I hope you have submitted your body transformation to beachbody.com - they have daily drawers for the beach body challenge. Which DVD's gave you those guns? P90X or PUMP? You are so inspiring! You look so much younger now than your 185 lbs picture.
  • lesliemk
    Options
    OMG you look absolutely amazing! Which program would you find was your favorite/showed the most progress?

My favorite was ChaLEAN Extreme!! Chalene just rocked my world and helped me realize that I was stronger than I thought... mentally & physically. It was the catalyst for this change. PUMP is my current fave, such an awesome program!!!
  • lesliemk
    Options
    I wouldn't take back one second of this past 15 months. It has changed me as a wife, friend & mother. I have more to give b/c I have confidence in myself... and that's the BEST feeling in the world!

^^^^
    While you look absolutely amazing, to me that's the second most important part. The strength and confidence we build in each other and ourselves by accomplishing not only a goal, but in many ways a life changing transformation. Finding that inner strength, the confidence and will power to be the person you want to be! That is what is so important. You've found your way, I'm finding mine as is almost everyone on this site! Congratulations to you and thank you for inspiring the rest of us!

Yes, this exactly! The body is great & all, but I have my life back. I inspired my husband to get started (and he's lost 25lbs & 10% body fat) and my girls LOVE working out with me. It's the best!!
  • lesliemk
    Options
    OMG - You look amazing. I hope you have submitted your body transformation to beachbody.com - they have daily drawers for the beach body challenge. Which DVD's gave you those guns? P90X or PUMP? You are so inspiring! You look so much younger now than your 185 lbs picture.

I know, I know... I will get on submitting this! :) And "the guns" are from P90X. I'm only about 4wks into PUMP, but I do love it. I can definitely feel myself leaning out!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    wow - really great! you look really great and i know you feel great! thanks for posting!

have fun on your trip!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!