Summer shorts!

Options
So today in the Seattle area - and yesterday too - it is in the 70's! Hoo yah! So that means I broke out the box of clothes I have for summer - being from the island - well I came back with all summer clothes... but most of them were too big, so I bought new one's for like a buck each back in Dec.... Any hoo... today I put them on for the first time since the store! Score they fit and some were too big!!! Thought I would share - and yes I am doing the happy dance!!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    So today in the Seattle area - and yesterday too - it is in the 70's! Hoo yah! So that means I broke out the box of clothes I have for summer - being from the island - well I came back with all summer clothes... but most of them were too big, so I bought new one's for like a buck each back in Dec.... Any hoo... today I put them on for the first time since the store! Score they fit and some were too big!!! Thought I would share - and yes I am doing the happy dance!!

Yesterday was great too. Did yard work and was going to do it shirtless. But the white glare might have caused some blindness. haha I has no tan for an asian dude
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Thats great congrats
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    seattle is soooooooo beautiful this weekend!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PNW!!!

and congrats on the shorts! wahoo!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Isn't it lovely! I was so looking forward to the motorcycle ride to work today, but got stuck working from home. At least I'm working with the doors open and a breeze coming through :)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!