2»

Replies

• DaveNX01
    DaveNX01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Tried Lipozine never worked for me
  • Mr_sabbath89
    Options
    In order to lose weight u have to change your life style witch means u have to change the way u eat and what u eat lipozene did work for me I lost 40 pounds but I kept excercising and eating healthy if u don't plan to excersice and eat healthy and just be lazy and pop the lipozene capsule I suggest don't buy it but If ur willing to do what I did I suggest u go to Walmart and buy em there because they're 19.99 for two bottles ando u don't have to wait a week and pay the shipping fee so yes it does work people who say it didn't work we're just sitting on their *kitten* being lazy
  • mathmatt
    mathmatt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Check this out. http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/diet-pill-reviews/lipozene-review.html This seems to be a very well researched artical on exactly this subject.

It looks like, yes it works but why bother, just get some other form of dietary fiber suppliment if you don't want to eat a diet high in fiber.
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Tried it years ago, did nothing for me.
  • klepp0906
    Options
    That's why they market to that time period... Not to offend anyone here, but studies show that the overweight, depressed, lazy, etc stay up late watching reruns or whatever.. also those that are out of work... which is why you see debt consolidation, diet plans, and money making plans at that time instead of during the day... those demographics are the most likely to go for these things.

Don't be part of the marketed "stupidity masses" ;)

Lol they market during that time period because it's the cheapest to run commercials. Not that their isn't a reason the aforementioned stereotype is a stereotype.
  • aprilblues
    Options
    I have done all the fads . After seeing the comewercial saying after selling over a million bottle's it's time to take notice.. It said 29.99 plus a free bottle of something else to help kick start your weight loss. Well I got my package without any instructions.. I wasn't sure what to take and when. Someone got back to met on
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOO!!! Don't do it, its a total waste of money. There is no quick fix to weightloss with the exception of hard work and eating at a deficit.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have done all the fads . After seeing the comewercial saying after selling over a million bottle's it's time to take notice.. It said 29.99 plus a free bottle of something else to help kick start your weight loss. Well I got my package without any instructions.. I wasn't sure what to take and when. Someone got back to met on

The suspense is killing me.....
  • claire87john
    Options
    I found this review pag every helpful to know everything about lipozen. there is a mixed saying for this product.. you can visit this page: http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/weight-loss-reviews/lipozene.html