My progress pictures! 30 pounds down and gone forever!

Options

Replies

• wilcox8
    wilcox8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is amazing... and you're right...it is NOT a race...not a sprint anyway.
    Establishing a healthy lifestyle is a life long marathon...you are doing great! Congrats on the 30 so far :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :-) Your son is georgous!
  • yopp98
    yopp98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job! You and your son or beautiful!
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My daughter was born on May 28, 2011 (we went to the hospital on the 26th though). Feel free to add me. I'm starting off about where you are now as far as weight loss is concerned. Would love to hear some tips from you!
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!! You look great!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! (And Andrew is beautiful)
  • rosnnj
    rosnnj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow. This really is inspirational and because you took your time it looks really good!!:drinker:
  • Kbinn53
    Kbinn53 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you have a much greater chance of keeping it off doing it slow. I've lost up to 60 lbs in 2 months before - and then gained it all back and then some - trying to find some quick fix that ultimately doesn't work. i've concluded that I didn't gain it overnight so i'm not going to lose it overnight - kudos to you for doing it now instead of waiting until your kid is 12 like me!!!! good luck and keep going! you are beautiful now so can you even image how you will look when you are done? :wink:
  • quianabenson
    quianabenson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is good! Keep it up.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Good job.....and yes slow is good. Its took me since Jan to get down 19 pounds and I have finally realized that I'm not in no hurry. Keep up the good work.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You look great, your baby is cute and s l o w loss is much better than fast :)
  • classjane
    Options
    Love it, you look great.
  • kym0620
    kym0620 Posts: 2
    Options
    way to go, that's a great accomplishment!! :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking really good girl. Your right this is not a race, everyone is different, I have seen people lose weight so fast only to put it back on. This way you are doing it at a healthy pace and at the end of the day this is about your life and how you want to live it. All the best :smile:
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look so happy.
    Your son is a real cutie-pie!

After decades of trying to lose weight quickly and never succeeding in the long-term, I finally made peace with doing it slowly and permanently.
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    honey you look great and i can tell that joy is from inside out!! CONGRATS!!:flowerforyou:
  • beautycf07
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!