Fit by 40

Options
DMUND
DMUND Posts: 299 Member
Looking to get "FIT BY 40". Would like some female friends that are in the same age bracket and that have the same weight loss goals.:flowerforyou: I joined this sight to get fit and healthy, not to have a ton of friends....I have facebook for that :smile: I don't say that to sound mean or snotty or stuck up, I just feel like I would gain more out of this website if I keep it strictly about fitness and well-being. I want to be able to support all my "friends" and if I get too many, then I don't feel I could give the kind of support I think each of us deserve. THANKS!!

Replies

• 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm a "40 something" and would be happy to be a friend. Feel free to add me.
  • TrishaB74
    TrishaB74 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and have said I need to be fit by 40 for months now! So I have until january of 2014 to make that happen! I'm also looking for support along my weightloss journey! I came here in hopes to get fit and healthy. I wish you great success along the way. This is my first day on this site and so far, it's looking good!
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i keep my friends at a minimum too in order to be more personal with my support ... good luck in your journey!
  • DMUND
    Options
    Thanks!
  • DMUND
    Options
    Thanks! I added you :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, will be 39 in November. My goal is to be totally fit by my 40th. Feel free to add me.
  • jewelgal77
    jewelgal77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I turn 40 in 5 weeks and am working towards the same goal!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I decided that a few years back, too! I will be 44 next month and have never felt better in my life. I hit my weight goal by 39; the getting fitter part has been a fun journey. Who knew I would finally keep it off for over five years and LIKE (sometimes LOVE) exercise? I hope the same for you!!!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I didnt start until I was 41, (42 now) so Im sure you can do it aswell!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'll have 40 in November. I keep my friends list short. Fewer means quality. Add me if you want. :smile:
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 3. I am 42 and I too am trying to get fit. Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you are interested. I think we would have lots in common. I to am looking for people with the same goals. Good luck!!!!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Just turned 39 in March and have come a long way in the past year. My goal is fit by 40 also. I'm struggling right now, but love having support and giving when I can. I'm a mother of 2 little girls who keep me on my toes. Add me if you would like.