Men - whats the best way to....

Options
iwantniceabs
iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
Men - what is the best way for a woman to show you that she is interested?? There is a guy at my boxing gym and I'm pretty sure he's interested in me, and want him to know I'm interested in him, without being too forward - I like to be pursued :)

Help me out?!?!

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    hi, my name is .... if a girl says that and doesn't try to offer to sell something then she's interested
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yea, we're easy. Say hi, and act like you're interested in what he says.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Get in the friends zone with him : )
    Make HIM be the one to break the ice.
    When he tries to get into the More Than Friends Zone, don't reject him.
    He'll know you're interested then :D
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Its interesting the difference in responses between the two guys and the one chick. THe dues have it right. ALmost every guy thinks a woman is into him if she says hi....and they are right 58% of the time!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Grab him by his crotch, and tell him he belongs to you now.
  • iwantniceabs
    Options
    Hahah - okay, I should give a little more detail. We are already "friends". Since it's a boxing team, we see eachother 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes will text about random things - but I want HIM to ask ME out :) How do I get that going? Pinch his butt? haha - I am sooo not good at this.

thanks for the responses!!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yea, we're easy. Say hi, and act like you're interested in what he says.

This.
  • iwantniceabs
    Options

My face is bright red and I'm laughing out loud. Yeeeah, that's not gonna happen...but thanks for the laugh!!
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Best advice ever
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Get in the friends zone with him : )
    Make HIM be the one to break the ice.
    When he tries to get into the More Than Friends Zone, don't reject him.
    He'll know you're interested then :D

Brutal! You gotta friend zone him first? He may never return. :P
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

This is my preferred answer. A woman that looked like you, that did that...would own me for life.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

I see how it is. Direct approach, huh?
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    Men - what is the best way for a woman to show you that she is interested?? There is a guy at my boxing gym and I'm pretty sure he's interested in me, and want him to know I'm interested in him, without being too forward - I like to be pursued :)

Help me out?!?!
    [

Ask him if he wants to spar, if you knock him out your golden.:drinker:
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hahah - okay, I should give a little more detail. We are already "friends". Since it's a boxing team, we see eachother 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes will text about random things - but I want HIM to ask ME out :) How do I get that going? Pinch his butt? haha - I am sooo not good at this.

So how about you just ask him out to coffee or something?

Maybe since he thinks you guys are just friends, he's put you on the back burner and has focused his attention elsewhere.

Other than that, compliment him perhaps, smile a lot, or just club him over the head since he's way too slow in picking up signals.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Not a man, but I have to bite. Talk to him. When you do talk to him, FLIRT! The most subtle things will let his brain know you are interested in him. Touch his arm, ask him how to do something, laugh, tuck your hair behind your ear, smile, and it could go on and on. I think the most important thing is to just talk to him. Good luck!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

This is my preferred answer. A woman that looked like you, that did that...would own me for life.

Somehow, my 'more seriously' portion didn't post.

So.

More seriously...I've seen some of your posts, you seem to be a sweet girl. Clearly, unless you have a face like mine, you're attractive. Are you very shy? Is he gay? Or married? Or in a relationship? Because if we worked out at the same boxing club, and you'd shown ANY interest (including saying hi, on your own)...I'd have already respectfully approached you about seeing a movie, dinner, or going to do something else that I might think you'd find interesting.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Tell him "do you want this" then show him how you can touch your forehead to your knees
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    yea if you went to him already and he hasn't put a move on you i'd say he's not into you like you want to think he is
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    Hahah - okay, I should give a little more detail. We are already "friends". Since it's a boxing team, we see each other 3 or 4 times a week, and sometimes will text about random things - but I want HIM to ask ME out :) How do I get that going? Pinch his butt? haha - I am sooo not good at this.

Corner him and promise you won't treat his *kitten* like a speed bag if he takes you out to a swanky restaurant.

Just kidding.

Make physical contact, like patting him on the shoulder or a playful shove when he takes an innocent dig at you. Also, eye contact and a smile go a long way.
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm SOOO in the same boat at you. It's nerve-wracking to be single again. I think there's a fine line between looking interested and being a crazy women stalker....