2 months progress (swimsuit pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, can't wait to start heavy lifting!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I can really see it in the back!
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tel the difference, you look great! Lifting weights can truly make a difference without taking away the femine look! Great Job!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I have this same exact bathing suit, but you look way better in it than me :-) Congrats on your body transformation!!! You look great!!!
  • jgrodzicki
    Options
    How tall are you? You make 157 look AMAZING!! I am 157... and I don't look even close to either one of those pictures and I am 5' 6" ;) Great job - you really do look awesome!
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    Your back looks fantastic!!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look awesome!! Great job!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You make 157 look AMAZING!! I am 157... and I don't look even close to either one of those pictures and I am 5' 6" ;) Great job - you really do look awesome!

I am 5'9". and thank you!!!

what kind of lifting are you doing?

until last week i had been doing body pump 3x a week with the heaviest weights i could handle, and doing a core conditioning class 3x a week. this past week i cut back on the body pump classes and started doing New Rules of Lifting for Women instead. And i am still doing the core conditioning classes.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! You guys are so sweet. :)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tel the difference, you look great! Lifting weights can truly make a difference without taking away the femine look! Great Job!

That
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great post, I'm glad to have read it because I'm not losing huge numbers but I definately notice a differance in my phsique due to lifting with the hubby, thanks and congrats on your progress.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lookin' fantastic!!! Keep it up!!!
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    You look legen ... wait for it ... dary!! Great work girl.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!