SUGAR Calculation !

Options
Okay now no matter how hard I try but I always over shoot my Sugar Units. Mine are 27 a day.
I take aglass of 2% milk in a day that takes 12/27 Units - rest are taken by a bowl of fruits ....like 12
and thats it - I cannot take anymore stuff - though my left over calories are like 300 +
So how do you guys manage ? Do u never grab a cookie or a small cake piece ?
I am going nuts !:noway:

Please share your views !

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    40 grams is the most anyone 'sould' eat. I easily hit about 80...from fruits and veggies. I do my best not to eat anything processed. I put honey in my tea and it's already almost a full days worth. I believe that if it's natural I don't count it...only if it's processed. There are different kinds of sugars and I try to stick to the more 'complex' versions...just ask SHBoss...he'll tell you the straight up truth.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not sure on this one but I think it depends on the kind of sugar. (help me here guys). You obviously don't want to go way over but sugar from things like fruit is much better than say that cookie you mentioned. I always go over but mine is usually fruit.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    it depends on the type of sugar I believe. What kind of fruit are you eating in the morning?
    if you pm Shboss he is very good with these questions, he knows A lot!!
  • shalinik78
    shalinik78 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hmmm Thanks to you all ............ I guess as suggested I shouldn't worry about sugar in fruits / wheat / milk ................huh ? :smile: Anyways thanks for your views !