Green Tea Supplements

Options
Does anyone take them?

I have been taking the Swisse Pro Green Tea Extract pill daily but not sure if I see a difference.

How about you? Or does anyone want to take them?

Replies

• rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have been using Green Tea Fat Burner, to help with my fatigue. I can't take the recommended dose or it makes me jittery, so I take half and it gives me the energy to exercise for longer periods of time. I don't think it actually has boosted my metabolism or helped burn any fat though.
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Yeah I agree not sure it has helped with the fat burning I think it has helped my metabolism tho as in I stay feeling fuller for longer!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    I drink about 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily. Normally after a big meal. It seems to help my food digest better and not give me that weighed down feeling.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Swiss green it has green tea extract and things like spirulina, olive leaf, St. Mary's thistle. I'm on this my pharmacist worried the Multi V would effect my medication. Absolutely no change yet even tho it has caffeine I am not feeling anything from that
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 glasses of green tea concentrate every day. I have noticed the difference and I feel alot better. It gives me so much energy!