Rack-a-frack-a #@#$

Options
2»

Replies

• LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    My aunt does this to me all the time. She has good hearted intentions and believes in mainstream medicine and doctors more than I do...........

But, she will make a fruit salad and add sugar to it.............when I tell her I don't eat sugar any longer unless it is natural from veggies and fruits, she tells me "just take more medicine for your diabetes and you will be fine."

Ummm, what part of I don't want to be on medication for the rest of my life don't you understand??? i have had to tell her just like that. I can no longer eat sugar, it is not healthy for me.
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options

Is he trying to lose weight to? Because if not, he's probably bringing it in for him since you don't anymore.

HUSBANDS ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE!!! :flowerforyou:

I know husbands aren't bad people:smile: he should get into shape due to health issues he's not extremely over weight but it would help get him off of some of his meds. it just seems that everytime I am on my way to being fit he starts bringing all of these bad foods into the house. Or when we are in the car he will say "don't you think we shoud have some icecream?" It is just a bit frustrating is all. This time I am not giving in I am on a mission to be fit by 40!!:drinker:
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    No chocolate bar or cookie in the whole world tastes as good as the feeling of being the weight that you want to be....
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    Did you enjoy the chocolate? If it is than it's worth it. It's over , time to move on.
    If you still feel bad about, do some cardio workout.