Fresh start

Options
:smile: Hi,
My name is Paula and I have just joined a gym and I am determined to change my weight and shape. When I got my daughter to take some shots of me (she's a perfect size 8) it was a real eye-opener - especially when I saw my back view. So at this point I was feeling very depressed but gorgeous daughter reassured me and pointed out the positives. She's 15 so is about to come to some gym sessions with me as a junior member and the rest will be down to me. My first goal is to lose at least two stone to be within a healthy BMI but also to re-shape my body. Wish me luck!

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi Paula, welcome to MFP. I think it is great that you and yur daughter are joining a gym, I wish I had one close to me just so I would have use of a personal trainer. Feel free to add me. I love supporting my friends.
  • SweetSapphire
    SweetSapphire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. Just got back from the gym having experienced my first Body Balance Class. God I'm going to ache tomorrow. I'll have to think of my fascinating abs that will re-appear with some good weigh loss.