Breast Growth?

Options
Does anyone know of a diet which would promote breast growth?

im 5'7 and 119lbs, trying to reach 121lbs. Since putting on weight i havent noticed any changes in the size of my breasts, im really flat chested and wondered if anyone knew of any foods or solutions to help!

ive heard that high protein and soya foods are the best way of increasing phyto-estrogens?

Thanks (:

Replies

• ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    nope but exercises that work the muscles behind them help. That is the only way I can explain gaining a cup size after 14kg (30.8lbs) loss I had prior to regaining some of it
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Working on your pecs will help perk them up a bit, but there is no way to increase your breast size other than surgery.

Or pregnancy.

When I got pregnant, I went from a DD cup to a GG cup. I'm now an F cup (my son is 3 1/2 years old).
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    nipple stimulation 3 times a day is "meant" to make them grow!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of a diet which would promote breast growth?

im 5'7 and 119lbs, trying to reach 121lbs. Since putting on weight i havent noticed any changes in the size of my breasts, im really flat chested and wondered if anyone knew of any foods or solutions to help!

ive heard that high protein and soya foods are the best way of increasing phyto-estrogens?

Thanks (:

Finally, someone that doesn't want to make them smaller. I love you man!!! I know you're not a man.
    I agree with pectoral exercises to grow the muscle behind them but you won't increase in cup size.
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas guys (: