apple shapes

Options
hi

any apple shaped ladies out there (or men) who have succesfully reduced their stomach?? i know u cant spot reduce really but wat helped you the most in diet and exercise? any tips really appreciated. iv lost 14lb in the last month and dropped inches on boobs and hips but not waisrt where i want it to go. i try and do as much core exercises and aerobic as i can and i know stomach fat is the most stubborn to shift but if theres anything specific that helped you id love to know :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    This is not just for apple shapes, but anyone in general, Lift heavy weights!

You can do cardio and core exercises until you are blue in the face but it won't do anything without muscle to help burn the fat.
  • Lynvincible26
    Options
    I'm an apple too hun, and it's a pain in the bum. Nice and slim now up top and my legs too, but the mid section (love handles and belly) are proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Have started c25k and P90X on alternate days, so will let you know how I fare out. Also have cut down dairy ( all dairy fat goes on your belly apparently- and I'm lactose intolerant) and I have waved bye-bye to bread! :)
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have been advised to take milk thistle and krill oil to help move the visceral fat,