MAY - 30DS group..looking for members, 1 week to enter

Options
Does anyone fancy joining me in a 30DS challenge for May? We can set up a spreadsheet for weight lost, as well as measurements. Having done the shred previously I've found that the inch loss has been more significant than losing weight....

If you're interested make a note on this thread and I'll set up a group for us :-)

open to anyone until 30 April when it'll become a closed group !

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I would be up for it. I started the 30DS, got about half way through (level 2) and then developed phemonia. I just stared adding some cardio to my workouts again, so I would be ready and willing to start it up and FINISH it this time.
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    interested :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting it on May 1st anyway so I'm in!
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! ! ! ! I started April first then life got in the way. So I was planning on starting up again May 1
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've been doing level 1 on and off for a couple weeks this will give me motivation to stick to it.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in! I've been needing a reason to put that dvd back in! LOL May 1st sounds like a good time to start to me! :)
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in. : )
  • ZanneB
    ZanneB Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in too. I've got the DVD and I keep *meaning* to pull it out out but somehow I never do. Hopefully this will be enough to get me started.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Defiantely count me in! I've been planning to start 30DS on May 1st! (I started on MFP with no regular exercise so I wanted to give myself a little time to build up an endurance before I went up against Jillian Michaels lol)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    OMG! Me! My 6 weeks post partum are about to be over YAY!!!!!
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just bought a new copy, I lost my old one. :-)
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hehe sweeeeet - I've always struggled to finish it on my own, so I figure having a group of others too will guilt me on the days that I don't want to and enthuse me on the other days :-D
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    im in - ive tried it a few times now but never got past the first week - life and illness keeps getting in the way. so kick me up the backside!! lol. xxx
  • lilacberry
    lilacberry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Defo in!! got to day 8 on l2 then gave up....Soooo need the group motivation!!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    im totally in!!!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My boyfriend and I were actually just talking about starting today. We've put it off this long, what's another 5 days? :laugh:
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I tried several months back, but didn't stick with it... :( I need a group to stay motivated. :)
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just do it once in a while, but maybe a group will help me actually finish the program.