Spinach-Ricotta Omelet

Options
Learning2LoveMe
Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
Spinach-Ricotta Omelet

Prep Time: 2 mins Cook Time: 6 mins
Total Time: 8 mins

Makes 1 Servings:
Per Serving: Calories: 308 , Saturated Fat: 2 g , Total Fat: 12 g , Carbs: 12 g , Dietary Fiber: 2 g , Protein: 29 g , Cholesterol: 225 mg , Sodium: 547 mg

Ingredients: 1 large egg(s)
1/2 cup(s) egg whites, liquid
1/3 cup(s) cheese, ricotta, fat-free
1 1/2 teaspoon oil, canola
1/2 cup(s) spinach, frozen chopped
salt and black pepper

Instructions:
1. Whisk together egg, egg whites and ricotta in medium bowl.

2. Coat bottom of medium frying pan with oil. Sauté spinach on medium-high heat, about 2-3 minutes.

3. Add egg mixture to pan. As eggs begin to set, lift edges with spatula so uncooked eggs will seep out and cook.

4. When fully cooked, remove from pan, fold in half and serve. Add salt and pepper if desired.

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm...
  • sugarlips35
    Options
    Hey there, I am new to this on line calorie keeping and not sure if I will keep it up but am going to try. Anyways the omelet looks yuumy and I was noticing your ticker that has Jillian Michaels quote on it. Did you get this from her book? Her newest book. Its awesome. I am a big fan.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am new to this on line calorie keeping and not sure if I will keep it up but am going to try. Anyways the omelet looks yuumy and I was noticing your ticker that has Jillian Michaels quote on it. Did you get this from her book? Her newest book. Its awesome. I am a big fan.

Actually, I got it off her website :laugh: Had a free trial from one of her DVD's and only have a week left so if anyone wants me to look up a recipe or anything let me know! :wink:

I'm a big Jillian fan too, hehe.