Help!!

Options
Okay, so I started MFP about 2 months ago and I feel like I should have lost more weight than I have. I feel like I eat relatively healthy (I don't eat red meat, and I rarely go out to eat...I cook about 95% of my meals), and excercise regularly (I run, walk, do yoga/pilates, use light weights). If I don't do a full workout, I try to compensate by doing other things like walking the long way to my car/around the office, crunches/squats while watching tv/cooking, etc. Am I not eating enough calories? Am I not working out enough? I really want to get down to 135 for my wedding in October (I'm 145 now), and feel like it's impossible. Does anyone have any tips for losing the weight naturally (without signing up for a diet plan/taking supplements)?

Replies

• CWO3Dave
    CWO3Dave Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Meesh.... try riding a bike of spinning.... I had my knee replaced last summer and cant run anymore... I have replaced it with biking and am getting good results.... 15lbs in 2 weeks..... and I aint no spring chicken.... I ride at 12-15 mph for 45-50 min... (its 12.2 miles to work) and you get some fresh air!! Good Luck CWO3Dave :)