Just looking for some help to get back on track!

Options
Hi!

My name is Kiera and I've been using MFP since about the end of January, 2012, and I have found that it has really helped me to keep track of what I eat and how I'm doing calorie wise. For the first month or so, I quickly dropped about 10 pounds and I was thrilled and very motivated to keep going and keep exercising. After that though, I've really only been able to maintain until this last week, where I gained about 3-5 pounds back again! Ahh! D: Granted this weekend I did eat a lot due to having a party to attend, I didn't think I went that much over!

I am 18 years old and have been trying to maintain a 1200 calorie diet (though sometimes that doesn't happen haha). I am very active and try to excercise about half an hour each day either before school or before work, running for 10 or 15 minutes of that. I work regularly at McDonald's and bus for a local breakfast place on the weekends for a total of about 20-30 hours a week. Is there something I am doing wrong? I'm really trying to aim to reach 135-140 by May 12, but I'm getting a little discouraged seeing as this morning I weighed 147!

Any recommendations, tips, or encouragements?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Maybe up your calories a bit..you sound like a really busy person...plus exercise? sounds like you should be eating more.

19111718.png
  • 12gaswint
    Options
    Okay, I will definately try that. How many do you think I should be eating?