Jillian Michaels Workout DVDs Rock!

Options
2»

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 Level 3 last night. Jillian is a 8itch. She gets results, but she's a 8itch.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Kickbox FastFix is my favorite! I also rotate that one with

Killer Buns & Thighs
    6 Week Six-Pack
    Ripped In 30
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Yoga Meltdown

Love the variety in length of the workouts and the moves - some more cario, some more weights, core, or whatever. She still manages to work the entire body in some way! :bigsmile:
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Mihaels...I feel like I get such a good workout. My favorite is her new kickbox video.
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have her 30DS, RI30, BFBM, NMTZ, and 6 week 6 pack. I just recently alternated betwen BFBM and NMTZ for 10 days and lost 4 lbs and and inch from my waist and an inch from around my belly button area, that was immediately after I did 30 days of the 30DS. I am now just starting her RI30 and excited to see more results when thats over! I would like to get her Killer Buns and Thighs, and Kickbox Fast Fix. What kind of results have people gotten from those two? And of course last but not least i want her Body Revolution! I dont think I've seen any ending results from other people on that one yet on MFP.

I have the Killer Bungs and Thighs and for me it's the toughest (even the warm-up is tough lol). I want to get Kickbox Fast Fix as well :-) I guess it depends on people. I carry the extra weight around my hips, thighs and butt so maybe for me that is why I find this DVD the toughest.

I watched some videos on Youtube for Body Revolution and it seems the exercises on the videos are the same as the ones she does in her different DVDs that we have already.

I carry my weight mostly in the midsection ugh. I noticed my thighs tightening up faster than the rest of my body so far. But I noticed last time I lost my prego weight and got to my goal weight my inner-upper thighs seemed a little fatty still and I'll bet the same thing is going to happen this time-around too. So I may just have to purchase that DVD, maybe when I'm closer to my goal weight. Yeah I watched a video of the Bod Rev. too but that was a while ago so i dont really remember what she does but I guess she does tend to re-use the same moves in most of her DVD's huh. Oh well, they work right :-) I just think its cool that it's a 90 day program, but I don't think I can afford it just yet :-S
  • bratgirl3
    Options
    I like the banish fat boost metabilism and the 6 week 6 pack as it doesn't just work your stomach but legs and bum too!

I wondered about the 6 week 6 pack, nice to know that it works the lower body too!!
  • bratgirl3
    Options
    I like the banish fat boost metabilism and the 6 week 6 pack as it doesn't just work your stomach but legs and bum too!

I wondered about the 6 week 6 pack, nice to know that it works the lower body too!!

6 Week 6 Pack in an INSANE video!! I did each level 15-20 times WITH weights and my abs were RIPPED afterwards!!!!
  • hokirayo
    hokirayo Posts: 36
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Please excuse the shameless self promotion and not so pretty pics, but up until a couple weeks ago all of my workouts have been with Jillian Michaels! She kicks arsh!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/572262-300-consecutive-days-of-mfp-w-pics-almost-60-pounds-lost