Down 14 lbs

Options
I'm down 14 lbs in about 5 weeks, i am so happy, and i only have 26 more lbs to go and then im to the weight i want!!!!!:smile::happy: :happy: :happy: Are you guys having good results like i am?? Well good luck all!!!!

Replies

• kitteerae
    Options
    I'm down 14 lbs in about 5 weeks, i am so happy, and i only have 26 more lbs to go and then im to the weight i want!!!!!:smile::happy: :happy: :happy: Are you guys having good results like i am?? Well good luck all!!!!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! It's such a great feeling, isn't it!? I have a lot further to go than you do, and my progress has been slow, but at least it's been progress! Enjoy the weekend and that good feeling you have right now!!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    So far for me, down 12 lbs in 5 weeks! YAY US! lol
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! You did awesome!
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: I am down 14 lbs too but I have been following since december 6th. I am happy with this progress too, slow but it will eventually come off. Paitence..... I am extremely happy I am no longer gaining. I have this new perspective though: even if it takes a year to a year and a half to get this weight off, I don't care as long as I am living my life healthy, My main reasons for doing this is for me and my family. When I was 16 I used to think that a year was like forever... now that I am 30 they fly by... so I don't mind waiting:wink: - Heather-
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. I would love to have lost that much. I am stuck at 2lbs total. How embarrassing for me.

Keep up the great work and you'll reach the other 26 lbs in no time!!:drinker:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    wow.. whoot!:wink:
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    Congrats! I've only lost 6 lbs. so far.:ohwell:
  • flabbyguy
    Options
    Be carefull not to lose too fast because your metabplism will shut down or slow making it very hard to lose further weight and very easy to put weight on. A loss of 1 to 1.5 lbs a week is usually enough to keep your metabolism going....
  • christahollis
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. I would love to have lost that much. I am stuck at 2lbs total. How embarrassing for me.

Keep up the great work and you'll reach the other 26 lbs in no time!!:drinker:

Don't feel bad girl! I'm only at four since joining...and I'd been at a plateau for like nine months before that!
    It'll come! Or maybe I should say it will "go"!