Jillian Michael "Master your metabolism"

Options
I was wondering if anyone out there is reading her newest book. I am a huge fan of her and the biggest loser but this is the first book I have read of hers. So far, so good. It goes along with some other stuff I have been reading such as Suzanne Somers book and Dr. Oz. I have read all of his books.
Thanks, Lisa - time to go home for the day and get my work out on!! :tongue:

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I read it.... its a great read! I'm slowly working on incorporating the message and ideas of the book into my lifestyle. Making the cut is a good book too (its a 30 day shred with recipes, exercises and tips).

I've been looking for her first book, Winning by Losing, because I heard that one is all about mental aspects of losing weight (which is what I need) but I can't find it anywhere. I also heard she's working on another book! What a busy woman! :laugh:
  • sugarlips35
    Options
    Hey there, thanks for replying. Your the only one that did. I thought there might be more of her fans out there but guess not. Anyways, about her older book, have you tried Amazon. com. I am always going there, they seem to have everything you could every want on music and books. She is a good motivater for me, as well as Denise Austin and Dr. Oz. So congrats and thanks, Lisa