Hi there from Maryland

Options
kimcat73
kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
My name is Kim and my sister-in-law turned me on to MFP a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. This site is so helpful already and I'm still exploring :) I originally was getting started with the 6-months of supervised diet that is required for gastric bypass surgery. However, I seem to be doing so well this time, that it may not be what I end up doing. For some reason, everything is just clicking this time and this site is such a boost as well. We shall see about the surgery, but for now, I'm on my way!

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I agree I've had so much trouble in the past. Just make sure you really stick with it. I relapsed and have to train myself all over again.
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kim!!!

I'm also in MD and am at this for about a month now. The site is REALLY helpful. Don't forget to check out the forums and see what other people's experiences have been and the info they have to share. LOTS of great knowledge there!!!
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Marylander here too! This is my first week and this is a great site. There are so many tools here even though I was already motivated this gives me the tools to go further

229568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! I have a daughter in Maryland, Marbury to be specific! She says it is lovely there. Pastoral place near an Amish settlement. I am dying to go in November when her baby is born! Dig in and enjoy the site!
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey! A fellow Marylander here too!!! I am in Howard County. Welcome to the site. It is a great site and easy to use. Good luck with all of your goals! You can do it!:happy:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes :) It feels good to have a support group again. Best of luck to everyone! Keep in touch!