Options
13»

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I felt great!
    I bet you do :bigsmile:

I bumped into an old acquaintance in the supermarket a few weeks ago... he actually had to do a double take, because he almost didn't recognise me at first. And after saying "Hello," the next thing he asked was "how much have you lost?"

Well, I can tell you, that felt soooo good!! :happy:

Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • mollymasm
    mollymasm Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A woman at my work noticed just a month after I started, which felt great and was an excellent motivator - I found it more exciting than noticing weight go off myself!

Well done :)
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    YAAAAYYY !!! Thats great. I recently had someone at work out the blue pull me to the side and wisper "have you been working out, you look like you have lost some weight" I was so shocked because i havent noticed a change myself. It felt great to have someone acknowledge my hard work!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I know that's a wonderful feeling.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I know just how you feel!! I waited and waited for the first person to notice and when they did I was ecstatic!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!