Anyone tried going vegan?

Options
124»

Replies

• aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I am vegan for ethical reasons; therefore, it is very easy for me.
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan and feel great. Have no trouble getting enough protein. I take a B12 supplement.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Either way, there are many vegan athletes who thrive. Everyone must choose for themselves. Many of our great minds have been vegetarian. To quote Brian Greene(scientist) "vegetarians typically are people who are willing to challenge the usual, accepted order of things. Moreover, they're often people willing to sacrifice their own pleasures in pursuit of what they believe is right. These same qualities are often what's needed to make great breakthroughs in the arts and sciences" to the question of why so many great geniuses have been vegetarian

Rotflmao
  • aa1234567891011
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian since birth, and the only product I consume that is from animals is milk. I feel good because, in my opinion, I'm being ethical, not to mention being in good health. I have never experienced any fatigue or issues related to my vegetarianism. What do I not like? Well, when I want to buy a new edible product, I almost always have to check for any unsuitable ingredients. This has been a problem for me on several occasions, especially when I travel.

I might go vegan in a few years :).