Raspberry Keytones

Options
cheskax
cheskax Posts: 25 Member
Has anyone here tryed it? I gave in to ordering it last night after seeing it on Dr. Oz. Pathetic I know lol

Replies

• cheskax
    Options
    I recieved my Raspberry Keytones last night.

lalala
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is a quack on TV. Ridiculous to think a pill can do anything for you for permanent weight loss and furthermore for health.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is a quack on TV. Ridiculous to think a pill can do anything for you for permanent weight loss and furthermore for health.

Ditto. If you took every supplement recommended by Dr. Oz, you'd be broke. His job is to sell TV ads and promote products.
  • getskinnyby25
    getskinnyby25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

lalala

^^ hahaha stircrazy. Dr.Oz is horrible, I'm pretty sure every episode is on weight loss, i saw one of his tricks was to gargle a sports drink and spit it out. tomorrow he's going to tell you to chew food and spit it out, NEVER SWALLOW ANYTHING! whichhhhh will probably work, maybe i'll try it....x
  • bridgetteg2006
    bridgetteg2006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a skeptic when it comes to these things but my best friends neighbor is taking those supplements and she has lost over 50lbs. She hasn't done anything different but take those. I think everyones bodies react differently though so what may work for one possibly won't work for someone else. I personally am trying 7 Keto out. Dr. Oz recommended that to. I figured I would try it for a month and if it doesn't work I will quit. I am sticking to diet and excersise to....If it works I will let you know.
  • cheskax
    Options

lalala

^^ hahaha stircrazy. Dr.Oz is horrible, I'm pretty sure every episode is on weight loss, i saw one of his tricks was to gargle a sports drink and spit it out. tomorrow he's going to tell you to chew food and spit it out, NEVER SWALLOW ANYTHING! whichhhhh will probably work, maybe i'll try it....x

lol you shush
  • cheskax
    Options
    I am a skeptic when it comes to these things but my best friends neighbor is taking those supplements and she has lost over 50lbs. She hasn't done anything different but take those. I think everyones bodies react differently though so what may work for one possibly won't work for someone else. I personally am trying 7 Keto out. Dr. Oz recommended that to. I figured I would try it for a month and if it doesn't work I will quit. I am sticking to diet and excersise to....If it works I will let you know.

There wasn't alot of human studies about Raspberry Keytones so it kept me interested. I wanted to find out how they would work for me... so like you i'm trying these for a month. I read some of the reviews on GNC and people seemed to like them so i figured I would give them a try. I need that extra boost and my appetite is insane sometimes. Let me know how 7 Keto works. Best of luck!