My goals for 4/23 - 4/30

Options
So I've been slacking on making short term goals, I hit my first one of 'lose 10 pounds'. Since then I've stopped setting goals and I feel a little lost without them. I don't do well when I set certain types of goals either like "lose 2 pounds this week" I get anxious about it and that doesn't help any eating habits.

My goal this week is to simply log everything into MFP. I did it here & there for approx 2 months it's time I get serious and track, track, track!

My second goal this week is to break my weekend up and have a goal for Saturday & a goal for Sunday because I usually fail on the weekends to maintain my healthy eating. So on Saturday & Sunday I will eat like I"m at work! (no junk, cake, Taco Bell or beer) Yeah that's what I ate last weekend & the weekend before that it was Japanese food, a pizza from Papa Murphy's (yes a thin crust one) I ate the whole damn thing over a few days... NOT good! Then I spent all week just trying to fix the damage I had done.

Lastly I'm going to try and make it all week without eating out, not even Subway. Just good home cooked / prepared meals & things I enjoy, I guess that's where I'm lucky I love to cook & experiment!

What are your weekly goals!?