**CELLULITE **Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream and Serum

Options
Hi everyone!!! Ok sooo...Im 5'3" and am down to about 132...been working hard since January and can tell a major difference...but my cellulite is still CRAZYYYY!!! I feel like I could be in a bikini but would HAVE to wear shorts!

I have heard of the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream and Serum...has anyone tried this?? If sooo please let me know your results!

Replies

• lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    A few things....

You gotta lift, especially targeting your lower body which is where most women hold onto addt'l fat deposits. (It's still my problem area)
    Eat a clean diet, drink plenty of water, eat good fats.
    Try Weleda Birch Oil... AMAZING! I bought it on Amazon. Wowza, awesome stuff!

I hope that helps. :)
  • Ashleacurtice
    Ashleacurtice Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ok thanks so much!!! you just rub oil on your problem areas??
  • armidar
    armidar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried out that product, but I did try a treatment called Endermologie and that works great. You see results by the 5th or 6th session but you have to then continue having a treatment once every other month for maintenance. Keep an eye out on Living Social or Groupon ... some spas or clinics that offer this service will have specials on it from time to time. Good luck!
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    ok Thank you!!!
  • myiamilone99
    Options
    A got a tip from a stripper friend of mine. These creams work by using caffeine to he rid of the dimpling. Instead of wasting your money: COFFEE GRINDS!! I swear by it! Use them in the shower, you can put oil and fragrance and make a scrub. It does help :)
  • armidar
    armidar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great tip! Will definitely put it to use ... do you just buy any fresh ground coffee and mix it with the oil? Or do you actually use the leftover coffee grinds you get after making a pot of coffee?

Thanks!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have never personally used it but I have a colleague that swears by it. I can't attest to it though we work in an office and any attire that shows problem zones is not appropriate.
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    A got a tip from a stripper friend of mine. These creams work by using caffeine to he rid of the dimpling. Instead of wasting your money: COFFEE GRINDS!! I swear by it! Use them in the shower, you can put oil and fragrance and make a scrub. It does help :)

mmmmm really!!! Im gonna have to try this!! Could you add it to like a store bought scrub?
  • r3ban1x
    r3ban1x Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Those Nivea cellulite creams smell so bad you won't care if they work or not. I'm 5'3 and was down to 132 last summer and I wore a bikini to the pool and my cellulite wasn't that noticable because in summer sunlight there are less shadows to accentuate the cellulite. Back up to 140 this year and out of shape again but am hoping by summers end I will be back in a bikini. Plus others notice our cellulite way less than we do, especially men.
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    Plus others notice our cellulite way less than we do, especially men.

LOVING THIS lol!!! I sure hope so!