Need more MFP friends!

Options
hiya everyone Im Chrissy, im 26, and im lookin for more ppl to be my pals on here, to give and get advice. I only have a few and so far I feel kind of silent in most of my questions.
Not to make that sound negative, my current friends have lives of their own and things to do, and my posts arent always seen.
I want to be more social about my journey and i want to learn about others, so the more the merrier!

though i am NOT looking for any rudeness trying to be sugarcoated at "support"
there are a ALOT of great people on here, but I have also seen some really rude mouthy ones too, that have shamed others, put them down, and called them names and tried passing it off as tough love or wake up calls.....it was awful.
So if thats how you help others then please don't add me, this is going to be a POSITIVE exp for me.

so with that out of the way
It will be great having new friends!
<3

Replies

• JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. I don't put people down if they have a bad day, I try to be there as a friend. I try to have fun and stay positive.

Add me if you would like to be friends. :flowerforyou:
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You can certainly add myself as well.

I am just getting back to being active after a period of time where i've been lax, recovering from bad knees and using that as an excuse. So think it would be beneficial for us all.
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Add me too! I am always looking for new friends so we can help motivate each other. :)
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy!!!

Feel free to add me if you would like. I am full of motivation and support, since that is what i want as well! I am not into bashing, rudeness, putting others down or being harsh. We are all here for the same thing - to live a healthier, fitter life and enjoy the new lifestyle. We all should be positive and supportive of one another!

Hope to hear from you!

:flowerforyou:
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy,

Feel free to add me too! I am always looking for new friends!! :)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. feel free to add me... I am online most days
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • jillybee23
    Options
    Count me in. I need some more friends too.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! And anyone else who posts may feel free to add me too! :)
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am full of support and motivation because that's what I want in return :) I understand that everyone whad bad days, and need extra support.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm usually only rude and mouthy in real life :laugh:

No really though, you can add me :happy:
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me! I would love to have a positive support group on here:)
  • brogers916
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't have any friends on here!
  • TStend
    TStend Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me too! I am also new to this and just starting to leave my mark! Let the motivation begin!
  • creamcakes17
    Options
    Feel free to add me, am new to this, but great to have support and friends
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for supportive buddies :)
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^_^
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi...Feel free to add me : )
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I love the support from others and i also love to give support back.
  • uniqsol
    uniqsol Posts: 36
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm a newbie, but def add me into the mix if you like. Always happy to make new friends!