I'm super short! 5'1'!!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to be there with ya :happy:

You will be!! :D
  • grainne_eire
    Options
    You look incredible!!! What's your routine? You're definitely doing it right! Congrats! :)
  • nnylee
    Options
    You look incredible!!! What's your routine? You're definitely doing it right! Congrats! :)

Thanks! I usually do some kind of cardio and strength training. :D
  • dae1208
    dae1208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Can't wait to be there too! How did you do it?
  • nnylee
    Options
    Amazing! Can't wait to be there too! How did you do it?

Thanks! Eating decent and excerise!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look fab, girl!
  • kalyy
    kalyy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to reach 120, I'm 5'2 :smile: how many calories do you have per day? I
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    VERY COOL!!!! I cant wait to get to experience that...Ive been stuck in the 130s for a few weeks now...

MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

I was stuck at 133-134 for like a zillion months. Then I realized i wasn't eating enough calories and upped my intake. Then I started losing again!

i have been stuck here for months - you're belly pic has given me hope :)
  • jroseonline
    jroseonline Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congratz on breaking into the 120s! that's my personal goal too, to get into the 120s. But right now, I'm still trying to break into the 130s! I started at 167 and I'm hoping to get into the 120s by the end of summer at least. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • jlreagan2012
    jlreagan2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    VERY COOL!!!! I cant wait to get to experience that...Ive been stuck in the 130s for a few weeks now...

MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

I was stuck at 133-134 for like a zillion months. Then I realized i wasn't eating enough calories and upped my intake. Then I started losing again!

My friend and I are fighting the plateau battle at 133-135. We've been there for weeks? We work out everyday for 45-60 minutes and we log our food faithfully. It's so depressing... We've tried upping our calories the last couple of weeks, but nothing seems to be changing. How much did you up your cals? How many were you eating to begin with?
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    great job!!! i've been stuck at 135 for 4 months. still trying to find my magic number :)
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!!! you look great :) i just had a baby and i am up over 150...i can't wait to be where you are now! :)
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! You give me motivation. Sounds like you are the same height as me and I started about the same as you, but haven't seen 120's without serious work in quite a few years. I think when I get close and get stuck at the lower end of the 130's instead of severe calorie restriction, I'll follow your example and just increase my calories. I too am curious, how many calories do you aim for and how many do you generally burn?
  • happypath101
    Options
    Very cool! Thanks for the motivation. The pics are great too!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. How long did it take? I carry all my weight on my tummy (sigh) and its taken me 6 mos to drop 14 lbs ...hoping the next 10 don't take as long!
  • jlreagan2012
    jlreagan2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Awesome!
  • Girlfishin
    Girlfishin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You just motivated me. Girl you did good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!