JM - Ripped in 30 - May

Options
2»

Replies

• Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I just started week 4 and am AMAZED at the results already. I can fit into clothes that I couldn't fit into a month ago!! I didn't weigh myself or measure, but can see definite changes and I still have just under a week to go. Good luck everyone!

Wow! This is really awesome! And also awesome-you didn't weigh yourself or measure! I don't have a large amount of weight to lose, so the scale is totally not my friend. I started eating right and working out at the same time. My husband said that is probably why I am not losing like I thought I would. I am losing inches and have gained some nice arm muscles. Keep it up and I can't wait to hear your end results!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    me too me too! I am on week 2
    but I do it alternatively with Killer buns and thighs
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

So glad I found this group. I will be on my third day of RI30...Hoping to lose 5 lbs this month.

Just finished the shred 2 weeks ago and have had so many compliments on how great I look!!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I try to do it every day, but you can take off in between. I did the 30 DS without any days off and my results were fantastic.

Good luck and go with how your body feels.
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    I just started today!!I'm excited!! Wondering if i should do more cardio with it... Ido mine evezryday then weekends off. And do yoga

I'm on my third day today, and wondering the same! Definitely am planning on a run on Thursday, but it's exam period and I can't do as much exercise as I'd like (hence why the 30min workout is so perfect). So I guess I am planning to do it 6 days a week with a run once, maybe twice a week.

What does everybody do in addition to Ripped in 30???

I run or take a spinning class 4-5 x's a week in addition.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi all :smile:

How are you? Did you already started RI30?
    How is it being?
    If you just finish 30DS do you notice differences in the exercises? Are more demanding?

I'm still finishing 30 Day Shred.
    I had some stomach issues last week and wasn't able to do 30DS, so I'll only start RI30 next Monday, 7th.
    In addiction I'l try to run 2-3 times/week. I just re-started yesterday. I had a car accident February 29th, and doctor told me to rest from running until the end of April. Yesterday was May 1st, so there i was :happy: felt sooo good. 5K in 30min.
    Also, on saturday's I have a aerobic/step class.
    So this will be my exercise for the next month. I'll try to report to you, that way I'll feel more "responsible" :bigsmile:

Kisses to all,
    Tatyanne
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on week 3, day 3! Will be done as of May 14th and thinking of starting another round then based on my results. I've definitely lost some inches just based on how my clothes fit. Great program!!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I just started Shed and Shred. Does that count?
  • jodibethG
    jodibethG Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I finish 30DS Friday (loved it!!),:smile: and I plan to rest for the weekend and start RI30 on Monday. I'd love the support and motivation!
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Im about to start it this month :) ill add you up
  • Marebare74
    Marebare74 Posts: 57
    Options
    Yes, yes! Tried to do the 30DS again for the month of May, but was bored after only two days. So tonight I bought the RI30, and enjoy the greater variation in the strength exercises. I walk my daughter to school on weekdays, so get a little light cardio there. I can't decide yet if I will do some running on the weekends too or not. I just know that I am already looking forward to working out this month much more after my new purchase.
    Good luck all!
  • Fairieluv77
    Fairieluv77 Posts: 95
    Options
    Finished day 5 of week 1 this morning. I feel great! Monday, not so much. LOL. But today - amazing!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Finished day 5 of week 1 this morning. I feel great! Monday, not so much. LOL. But today - amazing!

Hi
    I also finished day 5 today of week 1...it seems like it is getting hardier!! I feel great!!
  • projectconsistency
    Options
    The week one workout kills my hamstrings!
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hi..

WOW. I just did day 1 of week 2 that was a killer!!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Starting Day 1 of Week 2 tonight and I am super excited. Doing each week 5-6 days is perfect for keeping me interested :smile: