Real life Barbie, What do you think?

Options
13»

Replies

• grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Well she does have that souless, void-of-life look to her.
  • mtpalacios
    Options
    I think she looks creepy ewww...
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    BLEGH! :sick:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay brother where oh where do you find this stuff????!!!!!!!! I am blank bc I played with Barbies and she just simply stumps me!

Well, this is interesting to say the least...a continuous talk for women who always want to be something else and not happy with who they are or how to master their own body and mind to make it their own masterpiece! Hmmmmmmmmm
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    creeeepy.... and the pic of her with the pink visor make her look sickly, or like she wore a too-tight corset for far too long
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I hate to hate on people that are exceptional, but when she goes the extra step to make herself look like a doll, she gets creepy. She reminds me of those vodka robots.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Her head isn't big enough for her to be a real barbie... just sayin...
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Oh my those pictures are creepy!
    I would be afraid of her if I saw her in real life.
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    Omg she's gorgeous <3
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Now thats just wrong! And creepy!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    She looks more like a cartoon anime character to me
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    She's fake, sorry guys and gals.

http://baginya.org/
  • Raven_Blackblade
    Options
    That poor girl. I really do feel sorry for her. Imagine being so desperate to be something that you are not? The poor girl doesnt even really smile, and when she does it is a fake smile.
    I think I will stick with my own appearance. I know I am not perfect, but I know that I am still a knock out.

And for the guys saying that they would "hit it".... Imagine pumping away, and because of her being so skinny you are causing a bulge every time you penetrate. That is NOT attractive! Would be like the beginnings of an alien chest burster.... but in her PELVIS!
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    I think she does have pretty features, but her waist makes me feel uncomfortable. It's just too.. un-natural? Not the fact that she's so skinny, but more so the shape. She looks so prone to snapping in half. I can imagine her organs aren't quite sitting comfortably either.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    She's fake, sorry guys and gals.

http://baginya.org/

Now I just feel stupid.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I can understand women trying to make the most of what they have, I wear make up, contact lenses, false nails etc etc at times. But then I need all the help I can get.

What I don't understand is why you would want to look like a doll. An inanimate object designed to be played with and then cast aside. What message does it send?

The scary thing is that more and more women are trying to achieve this doll like look. In the UK we call them "Plastics"

If I had to chose a character to look like it would be Lara Croft not Barbie, no one messes with Lara.:smokin:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    That is not even remotely attractive. Sad because some people probably think it is (including her obviously) -- but too skinny and fake looking is not attractive.