This is why you're fat

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

Anyone else look at this blog? It's hilarious! And kind of sad.

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have! Totally gross...well....some stuff looks good haha but I can't imagine eating any of it! Krispy Kreme bacon cheeseburger please! :sick:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I've seen this before but forgot about it. I was hungry and now I'm not. Thanks! :laugh:
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    that's gross.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    That's not why I'm fat.... but it's interesting to see...
    I mean, obviously someone somewhere eats that stuff.

Reminds me of fair food... or cafateria food for some reason. :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    HA! Carne Asada fries and In 'n Out's Animal Style Fries are how I gained those 40lb that I lost. :sick:

Although the breakfast cake and meat cake were kind of cool looking...props for creativity. don't think I'd eat it though...
  • msarro
    Options
    I personally like the ice cream cone cupcakes. I actually would try making them because I don't think they'd really be that bad for you.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    I personally like the ice cream cone cupcakes. I actually would try making them because I don't think they'd really be that bad for you.

Those are easy-peasy.
    I taught my students how to make them at school.
    Basically just cake and a old style cone.
    You can even use box mix and replace the oil and eggs with substitutes.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Those are easy-peasy.
    I taught my students how to make them at school.
    Basically just cake and a old style cone.
    You can even use box mix and replace the oil and eggs with substitutes.

Yeah. They aren't any worse than a regular cupcake.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Did you post this in the past by any chance??!

either way!! so grosssss and FUNNY to look at......I feel bad for people who dont realize just how bad this stuff is for your body lol :drinker:
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    some of those were funny... But most made want to throw up!!! It's hard to believe that people ACTUALLY eat that crap!!! And I thought I ate bad!!!
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love Spam Musubi!:blushing:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    This ----> chocolate_chip.jpg is why I'm fat!!!

(Although actually, the reason I'm fat is because I try to suffocate emotional issues with cookies and other foods. The foods themselves don't make me fat. Me shoving them down my throat hole makes me fat. :indifferent: )
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Nope.
    This ----> chocolate_chip.jpg is why I'm fat!!!

(Although actually, the reason I'm fat is because I try to suffocate emotional issues with cookies and other foods. The foods themselves don't make me fat. Me shoving them down my throat hole makes me fat. :indifferent: )

Ditto!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Umm...some of that stuff I would actually eat. That's sad. lol Welll I mean, the old me, of course.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I'm a big girl but I would never even consider eating anything on there. Each picture was more disgusting than the last! Espescially that Domino's 'bread bowl' disaster! Yikes! :noway:

I'm a big fan of Food Is Not The Enemy- but *those* foods are the Anti-Food. You might as well hit yourself with a frying pan- it'd do less damage. . :tongue:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options

There is a recipe for these in one of the Hungry Girl cookbooks and it is only 93 calories.

Someone should have put a warning before clicking the link that you shouldn't eat before looking at it. I had just eaten breakfast, and now I'm sick to my stomach.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Someone should have put a warning before clicking the link that you shouldn't eat before looking at it. I had just eaten breakfast, and now I'm sick to my stomach.

Ditto, oh boy ditto. Maybe a NSFF warning instead of a NSFW?
  • msarro
    Options
    Espescially that Domino's 'bread bowl' disaster! Yikes! :noway:

I think its sad that you actually can order that one. The rest you have to actually put in the effort to make.
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    On the other end of the THIS IS WHY YOUR FAT website....there is a website called THIS IS WHY YOUR THIN! http://thisiswhyyourethin.blogspot.com/

Its an inspiring website with lots of healthy food choices, stories, recipies ect. I Find it fun to look at! CHECK IT OUT :)
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    My Mom used to make us ice cream cone cupcakes when we were kids. I don't remember them but she swears I thought they were yummy! The Oreo donut looked intriguing to me because I'll try just about anything within reason that has to do with Oreos. Though, funny enough, I don't like eating an Oreo straight out of the package.

And chocolate chip cookies are definitely my fat food. I can't even keep them in the house. (well, i can buy them but they don't stay on the counter very long)