New to the program

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to this program. I been on it for almost 30 days now and I have lost 9lbs. I just wanna to say hello and I look forward to hearing for yall.

Replies

• fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good job on your weight loss so far. Feel free to add me.
  • angelajo01
    Options
    welcome :) I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me, I need all of the support I can get...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Hey! I am Darla. This is day 18 for me. I love this app. Feel free to add me if you like! You can do this. Don't give up. Remember that any progress is better than the opposite or no progress at all! Good job on the weight lost already. :)
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    welcome!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on your weight loss so far. Keep up the great work. feel free to add me if you would like
  • Malafide13
    Malafide13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find the support you need here. Good luck on your journey : )
  • MMW8444
    MMW8444 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Welcome :D
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started...well re-started today!
  • Julyqueen0715
    Julyqueen0715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job Tasha. keep up the good work. Ive been on here for three months and im loving it.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep it up and good luck with your journey :-) add me if you like!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello ,:smile: Great job Keep up the good work..Add me as your friend if you want..
    My name is Kathy and I live in Missouri.I have tried several diets and websites. This is my first day on here.. I would like to loose to beable to fit into clothes better and for my health.. Looking for support and friendships.. Thanks for this site..:flowerforyou:
  • Julyqueen0715
    Julyqueen0715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Ms. Kathy. Ive been on here since Feb and I love this site. It really works.:happy: