Hi :) Friends Needed!

Options
britcurl
britcurl Posts: 110 Member
Hi! I am 25 years old and I am married with a 19 month old baby. When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I weighed 179lbs. When I gave birth I was at 201 and lost back down to around 180 in about 2 weeks ( i was breast feeding). In January 2011 I decided to change my life style and lose weight. I started doing weight watchers and lost arounf 25lbs in 4 months. Summer time came and I stopped being strict and stopped counting my points. I didn't really gain or lose during that time. In August I started going with my husband to Body Shock boot camp. I did not however get back strict on my diet. I lost about 5 more lbs but I know I lost inches (Never measured) because I was able to go down a size in pants. In January of this year I decided to really get back to counting my points and excersing to lose the last 20 lbs. I found out in February that I was pregnant and my whole mind set went out the door. I was eating anything I wanted. 14 weeks into the pregnancy I suffered a mis-carriage. I am now in the mind set I was before. I really want to lose the last 20lbs but most important I want to tone and start strength training. I know nothing about lifting weights. I would love some friends for support and motivation. And alson some people who are good and working out and gaining muscle. :)

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sending F/R your way!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request... and anyone else who posts may feel free to add me too. <3 We can do it!
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi,

What is your name? My name is Margaret. I am 33 and have lost 49 lbs so far and need to lose another 80. I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

If you would like add me as your friend - we can motivate eachother.