This Isn't My First Rodeo ....

Options
harlanJEN
harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
Good Afternoon !

Today, I celebrate day 320 on MFP. More importantly, I feel GREAT. Strong, healthy, fit and sassy. I'm always sassy : ) My journey isn't over, I"m just getting started :) My friends have been sharing with me along the way, but I want to share with as many folks as I can. My story, perhaps, may be a little different. Maybe not. It took me a while to finally get it - and , you know ... am still learning ! I'm going to blog about my journey in a series of articles ... if you'd like to take a gander - please do !

Oh -- let's see. Stats. Everyone seems to love stats. I'm over 40. 5 feet, 4.5 inches. My highest weight - 236. Is where I started 320 days ago.

The link to my blog: "This Isn't My First Rodeo"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/harlanJEN

Hope to see you there !

JEN

Replies

• Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You'll see me there, girl. In 320 days I hope I've come as far as you have, both physically and mentally in my understanding of how all this stuff works. You are AWESOME. Totally inspiring. And when I need that extra kick in the butt, I picture a mini you sitting on my shoulder yelling at me to "QUIT YER *****IN' AND GET OFF YOUR FUDGIN' BUNS!"

Hi-yo, Silver!

^^^^That's as close to a rodeo reference as I can make. And it's not even remotely related to rodeos, is it? Sigh. But it does involve a horse. Right? Right? Silver was a horse. I'm pretty sure.^^^^
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh, hey, looky there...MFP censors my posts for me? How nice!! I didn't know it wouldn't let me type out WITCHIN. With a B.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    Great blog! I like the attitude! Sometimes I think tossing the scale and just going by how our clothes fit and how we feel is the BEST way to monitor our progress. Society has us all messed up on the scale and the number. :-(

Thank you for sharing and good job on 320 days! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!