Oxy Elite Pro

Options
I was jus wondering if anyone had any success stories with a diet product called Oxy elite Pro? I jus started taking it and it really seems to be stopping my cravings for sugars.

Replies

• omgabui
    omgabui Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have taken this product during one of my cycles. The product did work well the 1st time around, the second time it did nothing for me. I read somewhere that this product causes muscle loss. Not a huge fan of that because I'm trying to gain muscle. This product may work for you..... I'm not an expert.

Alex
  • Happy916
    Happy916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it now and it seems to do what it says. it gives me energy and suppresses my appetite. I've lost 4.2 lbs in about a week. I like it so far. I love the energy that it gives me. Im able to get 2 workouts done in a day. Good luck.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I hated it. It made me paranoid. I would just want to crawl in my bed and wait for the effects to wear off. It was the last diet pill I took and I've sworn them off for good. Now I have an almost full bottle just collecting dust in my pantry.
  • amcharanek
    Options
    Worked for me.. As in it helped suppress my appetite and keep my energy levels up, which is all any fat burner does really
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    It has caffeine which is the main component and an appetite suppressant.

It has a bunch of other useless things that don't actually do anything.

It has Yohimbine, which can actually burn fat, but will mostly give guys massive erections and raging sex drives and if taken with excess can cause everything from high blood pressure, insomnia, and rapid heart rate to hallucinations, liver, and kidney complications.

But, by all means go ahead and use your magic coffee pills.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

It has Yohimbine, which can actually burn fat, but will mostly give guys massive erections and raging sex drives and if taken with excess can cause everything from high blood pressure, insomnia, and rapid heart rate to hallucinations, liver, and kidney complications.

You just quadrupled international sales!:laugh:

Yohimbine is available in Canada by prescription only due to the heath risks associated with its use.(apparently there's a very fie line between the correct dose and a dangerous dosage)
  • chris1816
    Options
    I'll be honest, I tried just pure Yohimbine once around my girlfriend.

I felt pretty rapey.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I tried just pure Yohimbine once around my girlfriend.

I felt pretty rapey.

LOL.

I've tried OEP. The only benefit I got was increased heart rate... and note, that didn't equate to energy. Just a feeling of anxiety and paranoia. Glad it is working for some others who have posted about it though... but I wouldn't waste money on it (haha- again).

One thing I'd like to know though... for the people taking it and seeing weight loss.... do you only attribute your weight loss to this pill or are you also eating properly and exercising? I often wonder how much these pills really contribute to weight loss vs. the fact that the person finally decided to start eating right and exercising once they started the pill.
  • moe5474
    moe5474 Posts: 162
    Options
    I tried it a while back and while it did give me more energy for my workouts it made me jittery and I could never sleep. I lost a few pounds but gained everything back once I stopped taking the pills.

Pills just don't cut it in the long run....clean eating and getting active will
  • chris1816
    Options
    The thing is with Yohimbine as far as fat loss? The usual dose is 2.5mg to be safe, and they usually recommend you take half that to assess tolerance at first.

The dose that is actually effective at fat burn? Approximately 10mg depending on the person. This is also only effective after a brief fast (night to late morning for example) as if you have ingested any carbs and started insulin production the fat burning properties are all but negated.

Oxy Elite has a paltry amount of yohimbine in it, so it's just a waste of money if you want to take it for that.
  • A_Princess
    A_Princess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had success on Oxy Elite Pro. I began taking it about 5 months ago and was able to loose 7 inches off of my waist/belly. I stopped taking them after the 8 weeks and I tried Ab Cuts, which did not work. I am now back onto the Oxy Elite Pro, watching my calorie intake and staying active and I am loosing weight in a healthy amount/time period.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chrissoosweet
    chrissoosweet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Oxy Elite Pro for over a month now. It does make me feel a bit tweaky and speeds up your heart rate. That is the only thing I don't like. And when I take my two pill dosage in the morning before my workout, It tends to make me throw up if I'm working really hard.

Besides those negative side effects, It DOES crave my appetite and motivates me to eat healthier and in smaller portions and workout out more frequently. With a healthy diet and exercise this weight loss pill CAN help. :wink:

Oh yea! Make sure to drink LOTS AND LOTS of water. The pill can dehydrate you and make you feel weak if you aren't eating or hydrating your body enough.
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It seems to be working for me so far. Today I have been taking it one week and I have lost 8 lbs. I have cut back alot on my eating but I really do feel like its because the pills make me not hungry and they give me energy.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options

The part about Massive Errections.... Lies! All Lies!! LOL
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

My boyfriend took the animal "test pack" which also had yohimbine in it. I can definetly attest to that first part. ;) but he had to stop taking it because it caused him to have rapid heart rate, a hard time sleeping, and anxiety. I imagine if you are sensitive to caffiene as well OEP might not be the best choice. There are however plenty of people I've seen rave about this product and plenty I've seen say it is "weak and un impressive".

Best of luck!
  • chris1816
    Options

The part about Massive Errections.... Lies! All Lies!! LOL

Doesn't increase size (unless you have some problem getting full blood flow or something), but take about 450mg of Yohimbine and you end up wanting to *kitten* everything that moves.
  • xxSjayxx
    xxSjayxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Quick Question

Anyone tried te Oxy Elite Powder?

The tablets are banned here in Australia, and the powder is due to be banned and discontinued by August :ohwell:

Ive used it for the last week or so and can definitely say it helps my 4am workout sessions!!!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Quick Question

Anyone tried te Oxy Elite Powder?

The tablets are banned here in Australia, and the powder is due to be banned and discontinued by August :ohwell:

Ive used it for the last week or so and can definitely say it helps my 4am workout sessions!!!

The military has also banned them because 2 Army soldiers died during PT while taking it...no idea if the OEP is to blame; however, the military decided to ban them just the same.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options

The military has also banned them because 2 Army soldiers died during PT while taking it...no idea if the OEP is to blame; however, the military decided to ban them just the same.

Incorrect. The military has not banned the use of DMAA. The products containing this supplement such as oxyelite pro and jack3d are not permitted to be sold on military installations right now. The Military medical community is conducting a study to determine what caused these overweight soldiers who took a stimulant before doing cardio in the middle of summer. The have found out so far that the supplement DMAA has relatively no negative side effects if taken according to instructions. You can still buy this stuff online and in stores across the US. I anticipate that this particular supplement will get cleared eventually