Short Woman with Broad Shoulders

Options
I'm 5'1 with broad shoulders. I have lost a total of 37 lbs so far and have about 30ish more to go. I'm noticing a HUGE difference inmy legs and midsection and everywhere. . . but when i wear a tank top, i dont feel very confident bc my shoulders are so broad, not to mention i have big arms too, which i'm working on. I have big boobs, so, to me, it makes it look worse. sometimes when i get ready for the gym, wearing a tank top makes me feel ugly/manly, bc of my shoulders. . . i've been working on my arms ALOT lately, trying to tone those up . . . . how do you "deal" with it? I feel like a muscle man, sometimes. . . i have a smaller waist and broad shoulders. It's weird lol . ... I'm REALLY noticing it now that i'm losing so much weight. .... any help or advice or ANYTHING would be GREATLY appreciated! (i know I repeated myself, but It's such an issue for me)... Thanks in advance :happy:

Replies

• melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No one... REALLY?! :frown: . . . Guess Im the only short woman with broad shoulders with this problem :-(
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can suggest is choose clothing that will not accentuate it so much.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I'm 5'3 and have broad shoulders and fat arms too....I never wear anything sleeveless. I'm hoping when I drop these last 25 lbs, that I'll feel confident enough to do so.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and have the same problem. I would like to hear some response to this.